BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 15 April 2011

TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF ♥



Like a rose wilting & dying ,
so feels my heart .
You trampled the most fragile
thing in my body ,
you didn't even know it .
I thought you felt the same as me ,
you smile , touched my arm , stood up for me .
My spirits were lifted .
This was the first time any one did this .
For a time , i felt beautiful
because you made me .

I never wanted to leave you side ,
afraid I would lose you .
But that the reality
you never felt the same
I had been floating on a fake cloud ,
You trampled the most fragile thing in my body ,
and you didn't even know it .

Someday you'll cry for me ,
Like i cried for you .
Someday you'll miss me ,
Like i missed you .
Someday you'll need me ,
Like i needed you .
Someday you'll love me ,
But , i wont love you anymore .
I'm so sorry about tht .
Now , i tried to forgot you my dear .


GO OUT OF MY LIFE .
I DONT WANT YOU BOTHER ME AGAIN .
I WAS QUITE UPSET OVER THIS .
BYEBYE .
TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF .


FROM YOUR EX GURLFIEE


No comments:

Post a Comment