BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 13 March 2011

Smeone told to me , he was sad .
n i asking him y .
he said 

Boy :  I was lonely without gurlfiee
Me : Try laa find smeone .
Boy : I like smeone .but , she was taken )=
Me : Ouh , Nver mind laa . Many girl outside rite ?
Try the best
Boy : I'm so tired n i give up . )=
Me : dont be like this laaa, Be strong okeyh ? Dont be sad okeyh ?
Boy : Hmmmm , I like you...
Me : Ha ??

- THAT BOY OFFLINEE


Sye tatau pulak pompan tuh sye . n sye tatau pulak awk ske sye slame nieh .
awk xpenh bgtao pon . But , klu awk bgtao sye pon . ap sye bleyh buat kn ?
I`m taken already . i'm sorry . u n me just only brother n sister . (=


3 comments:

  1. Haaaaa.. I wonder when will you guys realize, the world is much more bigger than you thought. Someday. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete